Welcome to Tesla Model Y Club
Want to discuss Tesla Model Y? Join us.
Register

Reservation and Order process...

Noel Papa

Mar 30, 2020
Sunnyvale CA.
Hi, I have a question about reservation and order process. I ordered my Tesla Model Y last June 2019. I heard people are receiving their orders even if it's not the performance model. I ordered a performance upgrade model. A friend of my son got his, he just ordered last Jan 2020. I ordered the white interior does this mean the white interior is not available. So they should let me know right. Anyway some got their car March 30, 2020. Thanks hope to get answers. They process everything I'm just waiting for the VIN number.

CDMtoday

Jan 21, 2020
Oceanside, CA
So, I was told I would receive by YP Red/White by the end of March. This was in a phone call from Tesla on March 13th. A few days later the world started to unravel. I did not receive my car nor has a VIN been assigned yet. it looks like it will be at least another month, depending on how long Fremont remains closed. I've heard of a few white interiors but have not seen any.

Reactions: Noel Papa

ryan

Administrator
Mar 12, 2019
Los Angeles
Yeah, so assuming @CDMtoday ordered it in March, the wait was probably going to be a few weeks. However, I would guess that there would be 1-2 month delays now on top of that.

CDMtoday

Jan 21, 2020
Oceanside, CA
Yeah, so assuming @CDMtoday ordered it in March, the wait was probably going to be a few weeks. However, I would guess that there would be 1-2 month delays now on top of that.
No. I ordered the car on Sept 5th. I'm not sure where that put me in the queue but, the plan was to deliver "before 3/30". That was before the world fell apart. For those that are also waiting, please keep in it in perspective. This is a high-class problem.